YourKii Terms & Conditions
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The customer’s Statutory Rights are not affected. These terms and conditions of booking are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any of these terms or part of any term are found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable then such term(s) shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it/them valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification to or deletion of a term or part term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- The “company” refers to Pufferfish28 Limited (YourKii) (a company registered in England with number 10042689.
- The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company.
- The “service provider” refers to the operator of the featured car parks for which the company acts as a booking agent.
- The “booking” refers to the specific service(s) purchased by the customer.
- The “date of departure” refers to the date of the outward flight.
- “Onsite products” refers to those products specifically referred to as onsite products throughout the company’s website https://www.yourkii.uk
2. The Company’s Liability
- These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through this website. Bookings made via a third party website(s) are strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out on that website(s).
- The company acts only as a booking agent for the service provider for the featured car parks. It does not itself provide the services. The customer will be contracting with the service provider and will be subject to the service provider’s terms and conditions. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from the service provider.
- As a booking agent for the service provider the company is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Any claims by the customer in respect of the delivery of the car parking services must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
- Bookings via the company’s website are deemed to have been made final once a booking reference number has been issued. All Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted when a booking reference number has been issued.
- Telephone bookings are deemed to have been made final when confirmed by the company’s telephone representative. All terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted once confirmation of the booking has been issued.
- All services are subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed place and the company may cancel a booking if the service provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances a refund will be given but the company accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a valid contact number and email address is provided at the time of making a booking.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she reads the confirmation email before travelling.
- The company will not accept liability for any costs incurred or consequential loss arising due to the failure of the customer to provide a valid contact number and email address or failing to read the confirmation email before travelling.
- It is advisable for all customers to print the confirmation email and to take it when travelling to the chosen airport.
- The company may use information supplied by the customer at the time of booking for the following purposes: (a) to fulfil the booking; (b) to processing and obtaining payment; (c) for analysis and profiling the customer’s car parking preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable review, development and improvement to the products and services offered; (d) to enable the company to provide the customer and other customers with relevant information through the company’s marketing programme. The company may keep the customer informed of its products and services using any of the following methods: e-mail, post, telephone, SMS. If the customer wishes to opt-out of these marketing activities please advise the company accordingly.
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on the company’s website can only be made using PayPal. Cheques are not accepted.
- If payment by card is declined the company and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil the booking.
- All prices are quoted in the currency of the currently selected country and include VAT where if applicable.
5. Cancellation Procedures
- To cancel a booking please contact us via email.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours before your drop off time. You will receive a full refund minus £5.00 (less Booking Fees and Up sells), unless you have purchased. cancellation waiver. Cancellation waivers can be purchased at the time of booking. No refund can be considered if you give us less than 48 hours notice.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing by our customer service department to be valid for a refund. Please note that cancellation requests can only be processed during office hours.
- Customers who do not turn up at the car park for which the service is booked, or who do not turn-up in time to catch their flight, are not entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted for any supersaver or non-flexible parking product.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
- All booking transaction charges levied by banks, credit card and other providers of financial services are strictly non-refundable.
6. Amendment Procedures
- Once the company confirms that it may be possible for a customer to amend a booking, this amendment is subject strictly to the availability of space and the service provider’s workload and available resources. To request amendment to a booking please email directly. In all cases you must quote your booking reference number and details of the requested changes. Please check all details of amended bookings on receipt of confirmation. The company cannot be held responsible if a requested amendment cannot be offered or subsequently fulfilled.
7. The Service Providers Terms & Conditions
- If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, you will be charged locally by the car park at their published rate.
- All bookings are accepted subject to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, a full copy of which are available upon request from the provider direct.
- Cars are parked at the owner's risk
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer's vehicle.
- The customer shall inspect his/her vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park.
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider.
8. Complaints Procedure
- If you encounter a problem at your chosen car park, please inform the service provider immediately to give them the opportunity to rectify the problem. If you do not advise the provider at the time it may be difficult to pursue a complaint at a later stage. Our service providers will do their utmost to assist with any given request, however assistance cannot be guaranteed.
- Please put any outstanding issues in writing within 10 days of your return date.
- All complaints need to be confirmed in writing, a complaint can also send by writing to YourKii, Graze Business Hub, Gaunts End, Elsenham, Bishops Stortford, Herts CM22 6PF
- YourKii will not contact contact you with offers! All offers will be through Facebook, Insragram, & Pinterest.